| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Providenja Bay in November is cold at -7.4 °C (18.68 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 104.3mm (4.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 5:04 long and the longest day is 8:03 long with an average length of 6:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Providenja Bay November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Providenja Bay, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Providenja Bay:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1026.5 kms (637.9 miles) NE
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 1025.7 kms (637.4 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 1028.7 kms (639.3 miles) ENE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 560 kms (348 miles) NE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) NE
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 779.2 kms (484.2 miles) E
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) E
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 1170.2 kms (727.2 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 706.1 kms (438.8 miles) ESE
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 1078.5 kms (670.2 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 820.6 kms (509.9 miles) SSE
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 1175 kms (730.2 miles) SE